"I'll Fait Beau, The Most Entertaining Way to Learn French"
Whole brain learning with Language and Lyrics
Finally, a stand-alone language learning program grounded in research.
The listening first approach allows speaking to happen spontaneously.
Just like your mother tongue.
Key Research Points:
- Intriguing story –the more emotionally attached you are to the material, the quicker you learn French. You’re motivated to continue listening because you want to know what’s going to happen next.
- Music and song woven into the story–increase French language retention with right and left brain learning.
- Speaking follows listening–you will listen and first produced French words then string words together. When you begin to speak French, it will be spontaneous, as it was with your first language.
- Translation echoing–this techniques keeps intrusive French translation to a minimum.
- True French immersion through listening.
- Questions following the story make you feel as though you’re actually interacting with afrench native speaker. You receive immediate feedback on your responses.
I am a beginning French student. I have been trying for years and I'm always looking for good tools to help me. My most difficult area is speaking and understanding the spoken word. This is where that 'extra' purchase comes in handy. The audio portion of Language and Lyrics is actually pretty good. It's helping me develop my ear to better understand the spoken French language. It's slow enough not to be frustrating and challenging enough to keep me learning. I'm happy with my entire purchase, both book and audio.
I love how Il Fait Beau incorporates music, and a suspenseful story line. I am not saying that you will not learn french with Rosetta Stone or other products I am saying that you will learn more quickly and you will not get bored in the process.